Updated: Aug 31
This new generation of collaborative robots (Cobots) is an important advancement toward the design of an intelligent production setting where people and machines can exist.
They are safer, easier to program, and easier to interface with other machinery.
Rapid startup and switchover Because delay costs money, you require a robot that can start quickly and continue operating.
This robot can operate straight out of the box thanks to our Plug & Play software.
Security in group apps Force feedback, low-inertia servo motors, elastic actuators, and collision detection technology are just a few examples of the technologies that collaborative robots use to work safely with human operators by limiting their power and force capabilities to limits appropriate for interaction.
Robotic teamwork for logistics, packaging, inspection, and assembly
• Created to encourage a safe and peaceful workplace for people and robots.
• Graphical programming environment that is simple to use and offers speedy startup and operation.
• Visual serving, inspection, and measurement tasks can be performed with built-in vision-based robot control.
• Fully flexible and quick transition is possible with TMvision and Landmark.
• The Plug & Play ecosystem offers the tools and adaptability for a wide range of production requirements.
• Applications for fully autonomous machine tending and logistical handling are made possible by the ability to communicate with mobile robots.
• Food Grade Grease* is an option (supplied with food grade grease).
Information on ordering TM5
Items Included with a TM5 Robot System
Part Number Structure
increased strength and adaptability for transportation, packaging, inspection, and assembly
The 900 mm reach and combined payload capacity of 16 kg increase material handling capacity.
Graphical programming environment that is simple to use and offers speedy startup and operation.
Visual serving, inspection, and measurement operations are enabled by built-in vision-based robot control, and TMvision and Landmark enable truly flexible, quick changeover.
The Plug & Play ecosystem offers the tools and adaptability for a wide range of production requirements.
Applications for fully autonomous machine tending and logistical handling are made possible by the ability to integrate with mobile robots.